WORKING AT HEIGHTWorking at Height Course
An officially authorized
Department of Labor Protection and Welfare
Entrusted from leading customers
Over 20,000 professional technicians
Start learning work at heights with us
In 2019-2022, we are currently trusted by more than 20,000 leading technicians working at heights in various industries. They have started learning how to work at heights professionally with Safesiri.
Industrial maintenance technicians or general contractors are trained to perform their jobs correctly and safely.
1 Class : Not over 20 persons
100% practical equipment for every student who attends the training.
Working at Height Course for Operator
Working at Height for the Operator
- Learning laws and standards of working at high.
- Learn about dangers of working at heights
- Learn how to use working at heights PPE equipment and fall protection equipment.
- Techniques for inspecting fall protection equipment of working at heights
- Practical working at heights with real structures.
International standard courses worldwide entrusted
PETZL / ANSI Z359.2 / OSHA 1926.503 / IRATA
Rescue course ,
Work at height Sourse for Supervisors
Working at Height for the Supervisor
- Management plans to work at heights.
- Inspection of equipment used for work at height
- Risk assessment for working at heights
- Installation of a system used to work at height
- preparation of emergency and rescue plans
In house course
77 provinces throughout Thailand
– Time duration 1 day(6 hours)
– Certificates to all trainees
** Training facility rental service
Proper proportion of courses designed to intensely train and practice.
Working at Height Training course as 2023 Standards
Learning height place laws and new standard,2023
Learn techniques for working at heights as international standards was worldwide entrusted. as well as practice wearing PPE, practice to use fall protection equipment.Learn techniques to rescue for working at heights as professional.
Select course that suit you
Choose a branch that is convenient for you
Ask for more information
Tel. 065 - 961 - 4745
Occupational Safety Officer Course for Chief, Executive and CDC level.
Certificate after training complete
Quality management standard ISO 9001:2015
(Quality Management System: QMS) Quality assurance ensure in our process up to standard in control and traceable all of our process.