Fire Watch Man Fire Watch man Course
Fire watch man Training
Technical practice as professional of fire watch man.
Fire watchers are important who plan in prevent fires during risky such as heat and sparks. Therefore, team of fire watchers must to understanding of various important techniques in fire surveillance. Including can be used emergency equipment for response correctly and safely as compose with international standards.
Fiire watch man techniques professionally
“International standard teaching equipments, ready for learn techniques about equipment to fire watch man professionally”
- Learning techniques for basic firefighting procedures.
- Learning how to check job risky .
- Learning to formulate risk assessment plan JSA.
- Practice to use of different types of fire extinguishers.
- Practice to protection against sparks.
- Practice in the use of various types of fire countermeasures.
Hot work permit
All content cover International standard course. Teaching from roles ,what is the scope of duties of fire man watchers. Methods for fire surveillance in spark-type jobs, welding, cutting, grinding work, various fire protection can be using the equipment correctly. Using fire blankets to prevent sparks. The use of various types of fire extinguishers, including how to read safety signs.How to write an emergency plan and the process of applying for permission to hot work permit.
In house course
77 provinces throughout Thailand.
- No more than 40 people in class.
- Time duration 6 hours.
- Certificates to all trainees.
** 35% discount Training place rental service
Proper proportion of courses designed to intensely train and practice.
Who is a fire watch man?
Fire watch man is person who has the knowledge and skills to plan for fire protection and equipment.
What do fire watchers need to do before starting work?
Fire watchers must to check neatness before starting work as follows:
- Risks Assessing and laying down control measures to prevent harm.
- Permission allow before starting work with hot and sparks.
- Organize fire surveillance teams in various risk areas with emergency response equipments.
- Check flammable chemicals concentration that may cause a fire, surrounding the LEL value and various hazardous atmospheric conditions as safe.
- Insulate heat and spread source into safe location with items such as fire retardant clothes.
- Safety and Hazard Assessment.
- Check all area was propered after finishing work and finalize the work permit.